I can’t believe it is that time of the year again when we contemplate the colors in our wardrobe and decide if it satisfies our hunger for luck in the new year! We are about to embark on the year 2019, which is the year of the pig. It is the 12th zodiac sign according to the Chinese calendar or Feng Shui. The pig, as interesting of an animal as it is, comes from the water, fire and metal elements. Therefore, to encourage luck in the new year, we recommend wearing colors from these elements. The luckiest color for 2019 is Blue as it symbolizes the water element and the secondary colors are Red, White, Platinum and Gold.
All posts tagged pig
December 24, 2018
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by doubledigitdiva on December 24, 2018
Recently Viewed Products
Designers in Our Store
Connect With Wildcurves
us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!
- This Valentine’s Day: Dress From The Heart
- Lucky Colors for 2020
- Paul Brial: Transcending from the Hills of Champagne
- Fall in Love, True Love
- Rosalita McGee Fashion
- Spring is Coming, Ready or not!
- Spring 2019 Style Snapshots
- 2019: Year of the Lucky Pig Colors
- Petit Pois
- Plaid: The Pretty Powerful Style
- Assertiveness with a Flair of Seduction
- The Hottest Of The Hot for SS18
- Say Hello to Myco Anna
- Love The Lucky Look: Dress Colors for 2018
- What to Wear This Fall?
- Spring 2020 Early Order: Buy Now - Get 20% off (use code SPRING20)
- Add Gift Wrapping for only $3.99! (no code needed)
- Get any 2 items or spend $169 and get free Fiore sexy tights (no code needed)(conditions apply)
- Get free Next Day Shipping for all Ships Immediately styles (no code needed!)
- Was it Love it or Hate it purchase? Review the item and grab up to $30 in WC cash!
- us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!