We have slipped into 2017 – it is over our heads and about to shimmy down our bodacious bodies, and we are feeling a bit chilly now. Well, it is only natural – we are in the middle of winter (even the West Coast feels it), but I understand, I am, after all, a lady. Every lady has a certain amount of hatred for the cold weather and day old snow. Most of all we hate that terrible feeling when we run outside wearing a sleeveless dress (even with a warm shearling coat), and for a split second it feels like we have turned into an ice sculpture. It is at that very moment when it all comes snowing down on us that it is not summer and not even spring. This is when we truly begin to understand our loathing for winter since we are dragged away from our love for those sexy little things we wear in the warm weather.
All posts tagged macaroons
January 13, 2017
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by doubledigitdiva on January 13, 2017
Recently Viewed Products
Designers in Our Store
Connect With Wildcurves
us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!
- This Valentine’s Day: Dress From The Heart
- Lucky Colors for 2020
- Paul Brial: Transcending from the Hills of Champagne
- Fall in Love, True Love
- Rosalita McGee Fashion
- Spring is Coming, Ready or not!
- Spring 2019 Style Snapshots
- 2019: Year of the Lucky Pig Colors
- Petit Pois
- Plaid: The Pretty Powerful Style
- Assertiveness with a Flair of Seduction
- The Hottest Of The Hot for SS18
- Say Hello to Myco Anna
- Love The Lucky Look: Dress Colors for 2018
- What to Wear This Fall?
- Calm, Cozy, WFH sale: Surprise Discount in Your Cart (no code needed)
- Add Gift Wrapping for only $3.99! (no code needed)
- Get any 2 items or spend $169 and get free Fiore sexy tights (no code needed)(conditions apply)
- Get free Next Day Shipping for all Ships Immediately styles (no code needed!)
- Was it Love it or Hate it purchase? Review the item and grab up to $30 in WC cash!
- us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!