Forged by meaningful happenings and by its handicraft origin, Savage Culture proposes creative collections, curious and daring with strong colours and personality. Fashion as the expression of values, transforming the act of being dressed in feeling life with passion, emotion and imagination, with humour and fantasy. A utopia transforming reality, which value is the free expression of the being by forms and colours that transcend the merely visual, creating a feel of belonging and empathy. The creation of the Savage Culture garments is made by a harmonic and almost handcrafted process, due to the fact that in just one garment we can find elements like embroideries, crochets, patches, rhinestones, and loads of elements that enhance the product. The rustic look the Savage Culture garments require a “controlled imperfection”, studied variations that are achieved by putting the traditional handcraft techniques at the service of design. Conceived to last, its imperfect essence is kept by carefully respecting its natural qualities.
Savage Culture: Luela Color Block Bouquet Dress (1 Left!)
Savage Culture: Luela Color Block Bouquet Dress
- Fall/Winter Collection
- The Chicest color block and flower design we've ever seen!
- Cowl neck
- Long sleeves
- Color block at sleeves
- Wild Carnations print decorate the bodice
- A trio of stitched Carnations decorate the hem
- Delicate cocoa color base on this tunic
- So soft, so cute and so comfy!
- Hits slightly above the knees
- Hot Hues here: Soft Cocoa foundation with color blocking of Classique Black, Red Rose, Sky Blue, Olive and Baby Pink
- Fabric: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold, inside out
- Made in Spain
- Ships Immediately in: Medium
$67 In stock
Size M (US 8-10) Ships Immed, 1 Left! (0)