A new designer in the world of fashion, one that comes from the Canary Islands: Culito From Spain. A style that is as free and fun as the as the country it's produced in. The originality of these garments comes from the photography and storytelling on each and every garment produced. With the help of designers from all over the world and the master fashioner's expertise as a photographer, Christian Masterpierro, the founder of the brand, captures the essence of the fairy tale and transports it digitally onto the garment. All of the dresses, tunics, tops and leggings pronounce the female's shape as a silhouette of intrigue and confidence, which is quite profoundly seen in the designs of this brand. “When a woman goes into a shop and chooses one of our dresses, subconsciously she has chosen a story that has an affinity with her. She is showing some of her inside on the outside," says Mr. Mastroprierro.
Culito From Spain: Cherry On Top Dress (1 Left)!
Culito From Spain: Cherry On Top Dress Almost Gone!
- Fall/Winter Collection
- High neck
- Fancy Cherry screenprinting at front and back torso
- Front site pockets just under waist
- Fancy swirl design at bottom
- Soft, silky to the touch
- Falls slightly above the knee depending on height
- Hot Hues here: Icy Pink blended with Classique Black and Sugar White
- Fabric: 40% Cotton, 55% Rayon, 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold, inside out. Delicate cycle
- Made in Spain
- Ships Immediately
$89 In stock
Size M (US 6-8) (0) L (US 8-10) Ships Immed, 1 Left! (0) L (US 10-12) Ships Immed, 1 Left! (0) XL (US 12-14) (0) XXL (US 14-16) (0)