Halloween or not, it is the time to mask up. Unfortunately, it's not a Venetian ball, it's Rona or in more technical terms, COVID-19 - a pandemic that has not only divided us but for some, has separated family/friends for a long time. We are all deeply devastated by how this pandemic has rocked this country (and the world). We have an opportunity here to keep each other safe by merely wearing a fashion statement covering our mouth and nose, while at the same time looking chic. So, why not make this statement and make it loud and clear: wear a mask, not just for fashion, but for solidarity in keeping the human race safe, not sick. There are very few times in life when a remedy and fun can be combined in one. In my opinion, this is just that time. We can have fun in our masks and know that we are keeping each other safe (or safer), so why not?! Scroll to see some of the fun masks we have just for you. For truly dress-up style masks, we have ones with lace hardware, pearls, rhinestones, visual illusions and more! For everyday casual masks, we have Monet themed art masks with double filter protection sewn in. All masks are washable and adjustable behind the ears as well as at the nose. The Maloka masks are also a breathable Cotton with a TNT protective filter that serves as a viral barrier and these have been lab tested to ensure optimal protection. To see the entire mask collection, click here!
November 11, 2020
Mask up to make a powerful fashion statement: keep safe, not sick!
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by doubledigitdiva on November 11, 2020
Recently Viewed Products
Designers in Our Store
Connect With Wildcurves
us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!
- Spring Blooms and Sun Cheer For Our Wardrobe
- Lucky Colors To Wear in 2021
- Mask up to make a powerful fashion statement: keep safe, not sick!
- It’s Time to Warm up with the New Winter Arrivals
- This summer: A Land of Petite Partying – Venetian Style
- Stay Bright and Vibrant With Us
- This Valentine’s Day: Dress From The Heart
- Lucky Colors for 2020
- Paul Brial: Transcending from the Hills of Champagne
- Fall in Love, True Love
- Rosalita McGee Fashion
- Spring is Coming, Ready or not!
- Spring 2019 Style Snapshots
- 2019: Year of the Lucky Pig Colors
- Petit Pois
- Summer Daze Sale: Buy Two Styles - Get One Free (use code B2G1FREE)
- Outlet Sale: Styles up to 80% off (no code needed)
- Free Dolcezza Canvas Print for Dolcezza Orders over $299 (no code needed)
- Add Gift Wrapping for only $3.99 ! (no code needed)
- For any order over $169 get a free Maloka mask (no code needed)(conditions apply)
- Get free Next Day Shipping for all Ships Immediately styles (no code needed!)
- Was it Love it or Hate it purchase? Review the item and grab up to $30 in WC cash!
- us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!