I'm just going to jump right into the warm, colorful coats and extra long vests we have going on this season! The fabulous artists are back: Michelle Louis from Wisconsin, Laura Lein Svencer from Chicago, Irina Orlov from California and many more! The colors are vibrant but not overpowering so just enough to still give you that standout look for winter. And let's not forget that while our puffer coats and vests are warm, they are still light as a feather. In particular, we have really been taken by the extra long vests - they are a total superpower when it comes to comfort and movability. If you have little kids like me, you know how important it is to be able to run around while holding a ton of stuff and still feel warm and look trendy - these XL vests are a lifesaver in that department for sure! These winter coats have come in all lengths: from ankle length to mid-length as well as in the form of short jackets, and we are crushing on the removable hoods! The wearable art that's become a favorite so far is the Black Butterfly Metaphor, Red 3 Grafitti and Heads Up In Color so make sure to click wildcurves.com/dolcezza not to miss these must-haves for your new winter wardrobe!
October 26, 2020
It’s Time to Warm up with the New Winter Arrivals
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by doubledigitdiva on October 26, 2020
Recently Viewed Products
Designers in Our Store
Connect With Wildcurves
us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!
- Mask up to make a powerful fashion statement: keep safe, not sick!
- It’s Time to Warm up with the New Winter Arrivals
- This summer: A Land of Petite Partying – Venetian Style
- Stay Bright and Vibrant With Us
- This Valentine’s Day: Dress From The Heart
- Lucky Colors for 2020
- Paul Brial: Transcending from the Hills of Champagne
- Fall in Love, True Love
- Rosalita McGee Fashion
- Spring is Coming, Ready or not!
- Spring 2019 Style Snapshots
- 2019: Year of the Lucky Pig Colors
- Petit Pois
- Plaid: The Pretty Powerful Style
- Assertiveness with a Flair of Seduction
- Black Friday Now: Get $15 off orders over $79, $25 off orders over $129, $50 off orders over $249, $100 off orders over $449 (use code BLACKFRIDAY)
- Free Dolcezza Canvas Print for Dolcezza Orders over $299 (no code needed)
- Add Gift Wrapping for $3.99 free through Jan. 6th! (no code needed)
- For any order over $169 get a free Dolcezza mask (no code needed)(conditions apply)
- Get free Next Day Shipping for all Ships Immediately styles (no code needed!)
- Was it Love it or Hate it purchase? Review the item and grab up to $30 in WC cash!
- us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!