UPDATE: We are officially open and all of Dzhavael Couture dresses can be yours, just go to the Curvy Shop!
Big news on the fashion horizon: The wildcurves sexy shop is opening THIS WEEK! Keep your tabs on wildcurves.com and our FB page for the exact hour that with just the click of a button you will be able to acquire the latest Parisian styles that will complement curves of all calibers!
Don't stop reading - I am about to divulge another designer that will be showcased on wildcurves. This week get ready to be wowed with the sophisticated, but seductive styles of Dzhavael Couture! The colors this couturier is bringing to you for the upcoming seasons are: delectable chocolates, coveted crimsons, coconut whites, and my most beloved "Christian" grays. What's even more delightful about this collection is that all of their styles have a stretch to them. Desirable dresses, tasteful tops, slinky skirts - you name it, it all looks smashing on you!
Measure your curves ladies and find that lucky number ranging between 6-20! Oh and while wildcurves is blogging about Dzhavael Couture, you can be grabbing it from our online shop - the countdown to the unbelievably happy shopping starts NOW!
Here's a quick glimpse of just a couple of styles from Dzhavael Couture that can be yours before the week is up!
There are many more styles from this designer to be unveiled during THIS WEEK'S opening of the wildcurves cyber store!
September 25, 2012
Days Away From Snatching That Sexy Dress
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged chocolates, christian grey, clothing, crimsons, curves, curvy, dresses, DzhavaelCouture, Fall/Winter collection, Fashion, female, france, French, Fullfigured, greys, ladies, leggings, online, online shop, onlineboutique, pants, paris, Plussize, plussizedesignerclothing, sexy, sizes 6-20, skirts, styles, tops, tunics, whites, women's
Posted by doubledigitdiva on September 25, 2012
Recently Viewed Products
Designers in Our Store
Connect With Wildcurves
us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!
- Fall for Thrills
- Spring Blooms and Sun Cheer For Our Wardrobe
- Lucky Colors To Wear in 2021
- Mask up to make a powerful fashion statement: keep safe, not sick!
- It’s Time to Warm up with the New Winter Arrivals
- This summer: A Land of Petite Partying – Venetian Style
- Stay Bright and Vibrant With Us
- This Valentine’s Day: Dress From The Heart
- Lucky Colors for 2020
- Paul Brial: Transcending from the Hills of Champagne
- Fall in Love, True Love
- Rosalita McGee Fashion
- Spring is Coming, Ready or not!
- Spring 2019 Style Snapshots
- 2019: Year of the Lucky Pig Colors
- Summer on Sale: Get 33% off Summer Styles (use code SUMMER33)
- Outlet Sale: Styles up to 80% off (no code needed)
- Free Dolcezza Canvas Print for Dolcezza Orders over $299 (no code needed)
- Add Gift Wrapping for only $3.99 ! (no code needed)
- For any order over $169 get a free Maloka mask (no code needed)(conditions apply)
- Get free Next Day Shipping for all Ships Immediately styles (no code needed!)
- Was it Love it or Hate it purchase? Review the item and grab up to $30 in WC cash!
- us on Facebook and get 10% off coupon!