This jacket is one great way to finish the hot lime skirt look. The material here is equal to the skirt except the short sleeves are silky and are held up by black button flaps. The back is adorned in the hot lime and blue print outlined in the same color flat beads. Hot lime flower threading enriches the buttons, which come down in the center but only lock up half way. The neck line is left bare begging for a sheer lacy top to seal the deal!To see and acquire Giani Forte garments click here.
April 12, 2012
Giani Forte Hot Lime Jacket
Posted in Uncategorized
Posted by doubledigitdiva on April 12, 2012
Search Our Store
- Questions? Email us: email@example.comWe answer promptly. Wholesale opportunities available.
Designers in Our Store
Connect With Wildcurves
- Wild Curves Featured in BBW Beauties Mag
- Love Your Leggings
- Chrystee Pharris discloses her style secrets
- Chrystee Pharris spotted wearing Les Fees du Vent
- Curves Of Confection For The Summer
- Calista Couture Mon Amour
- Dzhavael Couture Discovered
- Sexy Plus Size Parisian Sale
- Simply Delicious Seasonal Sale: Ends Jan. 2nd!
- Happy Holidays from WildCurves
- Watch out, There’s A New Designer On The Runway: Angels Never Die
- Wild Wednesday Dzhavael Couture Sweater Dress Super Sale
- Celebrate Your Birthday with $25 from wildcurves.com
- No Tricks, Just Treats
- Les Fees Du Vent: Fairytale French Fashion Transforms Your Style